Robert S. EagleM.D. Request An Appointment
- Medical Degree
- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, Brussels, Belgium
- Internship in Medicine
- Metropolitan Hospital Center, New York
- Residency in Internal Medicine
- SUNY, Stony Brook, NY
- Fellowship in Gastroenterology
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
- Internal Medicine
Dr. Robert Eagle, a distinguished specialist in Gastroenterology, earned his medical degree from Universite Libre de Bruxelles in Brussels, Belgium. His extensive professional training includes an Internship in Medicine at Metropolitan Hospital Center in New York, a Residency in Internal Medicine at SUNY in Stony Brook, N.Y., and a Fellowship in Gastroenterology at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey.
Board-certified in both Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology, Dr. Eagle brings a wealth of expertise to his practice, focusing on delivering comprehensive and specialized care in the field of Gastroenterology.
Practice Website: www.rwjbh.org